Bella India Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is the member of TZMO Group - a leading European manufacturer and supplier of sanitary articles, cosmetics and medical devices to global market. TZMO was established in 1951 in Poland, Europe. For last 67 years we meet the most demanding needs of our valuables Customers and Partners by providing the highest quality products that are available on 6 continents and are distributed to 80 markets. Today, TZMO Group consists of 58 companies in 18 countries and employs more than 8200 people. In 2014 Bella India Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. was established. The head office of the company is located in Bangalore, India. Innovation and quality have always been our core values. We provide full range of premium sanitary and hygiene products that won the trust of millions of people worldwide.
Key Account Manager
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts in accordance to company’s sales strategy.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to company’s clients and accounts.
- Developing, building and maintaining productive long-term relationships with customers.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements, handling customer escalations and any other activity that leads to sales improvement.
- Communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing new business with existing clients and/or identifying areas of improvement to meet sales targets.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Suggesting promotions, based on promotions calendar from key account clients.
- Preparing and conducting quarterly reviews with all contracted accounts to ensure customer feedback is collected.
- Ensuring all documentation is up to date (e.g. planograms, contracts, forms, etc).
- Ensuring collection and credit facilities of all accounts adhere to the company policies.
- Conducting regular site visits, preparing and presenting reports of the visits to the senior management.
- Performing assigned duties related to the organization of sales activities and other activities aimed at increasing sales.
- Manage performance of assigned team along with positively engaging and mentoring them to complete assigned tasks.
- Should be able to manage and monitor the performance of his team.
- Should be able to train and motivate team members and should prepare reports on their performance on a monthly basis.
- Demonstrate integrity while performing tasks and adhere to all rules and regulations of the Company.
From a candidate we expect:
- Experience: 6 to 9 years in similar position in the FMCG/Retail/Pharma/Healthcare market.
- Higher education (Any Bachelors Degree, MBA graduates preferred).
- Strong selling skills and strong leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Commitment to achieving the sales targets
- Good managerial skills
- Achievement orientation
In exchange we offer:
- Attractive employment conditions and competitive salary with several career development and growth opportunities.
- Effective Training programmes.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Opportunity for development in a global company.
"Apply" above .