Bella India Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is the member of TZMO Group - a leading European manufacturer and supplier of sanitary articles, cosmetics and medical devices to global market. TZMO was established in 1951 in Poland, Europe. For last 67 years we meet the most demanding needs of our valuables Customers and Partners by providing the highest quality products that are available on 6 continents and are distributed to 80 markets. Today, TZMO Group consists of 58 companies in 18 countries and employs more than 8200 people. In 2014, Bella India Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. was established. The head office of the company is located in Bangalore, India innovation and quality have always been our core values. We provide full range of premium sanitary and hygiene products that won the trust of millions of people worldwide.
Sales Officer - Hyderabad – Telangana
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Should achieve given sales targets.
- Manage existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of sales.
- Appoints distributors and manages distribution of products in all retail outlets and stores in the assigned region.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature given by the company.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products by evaluating sales results in all retail outlets and stores in the assigned region.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reaches out to new customers by generating leads through cold calling and market research.
- Expedite the resolution of customer escalations and complaints to ensure satisfaction.
- Coordinate all sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Provide reports on market’s potential, track sales targets and provide regular status reports.
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Responsible for ensuring all collections and done in a timely and organized manner and provide monthly reports on the same.
- Demonstrate integrity while performing tasks and adhere to all rules and regulations of the Company.
From a candidate we expect:
- Proven work experience of 1-3 years in the same or similar position.
- Higher education (12th or Any Bachelors Degree).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the customer needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Product Knowledge
- Good Presentation Skills.
In exchange we offer:
- Attractive employment conditions and competitive salary with several career development and growth opportunities.
- Effective Training programmes.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Opportunity for development in a global company.
"Apply" above .