BellaPremier Happy HygieneCare Pvt. Ltd. is the member of TZMO Group - a leading European manufacturer and supplier of sanitary articles, cosmetics and medical devices to global market. TZMO was established in 1951 in Poland, Europe. For last 67 years we meet the most demanding needs of our valuables Customers and Partners by providing the highest quality products that are available on 6 continents and are distributed to 80 markets. Today, TZMO Group consists of 58 companies in 18 countries and employs more than 8200 people. BellaPremier Happy HygieneCare Pvt. Ltd. was established in the year 2002, as a join – venture by TZMO from Poland and Premier Enterprises from India. In the year 2013, BellaPremier Happy HygieneCare Pvt. Ltd. became wholly owned by TZMO Group. Innovation and quality have always been our core values. We provide full range of premium sanitary and hygiene products that won the trust of millions of people worldwide.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Check and verify shipping records, handle questions or concerns of shipping.
- shortages or overages and address problems with inventory control.
- Organize to service each business division while maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiencies.
- Interface cross-functionally at all levels within the divisions of the company, including communication with offshore/subsidiary management, external resources and concerns, such as freight forwarders, third party providers.
- Ensure proper compliance and adherence to all appropriate health and safety regulations and cleanliness requirements are followed both with regards for personal and inventory safety.
- Participates on divisional management teams and provides direct support to the division.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of finished goods and raw material warehouse. Directs the operations of the warehouse team to achieve objectives.
- Effect necessary communication and motivation to staff. Monitors individual performance via observation and review of various productivity metrics. Counsels and disciplines as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a productive work team via training and career development.
- Consistently promote a strong corporate culture, quality and high-performance work teams.
- Act as logistics facilitator to ensure that all elements of the domestic and international distribution process are coordinated to meet customer requirements in a timely and high quality.
- Develop and ensure that established policies, rules and regulations and procedures are followed.
- Develop visible procedure and key performance indicators to monitor quality and regular measurements to determine effectiveness of procedures implemented.
- Improve operational efficiencies to increase ability to process customer orders using both systems and physical improvements.
- Meet with other department heads about sales, purchasing, production and record control, so the warehouse activities remain coordinated and running smoothly.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and planning future capacity requirements.
- May oversee short duration projects relating to transportation, logistics, export regulations, and related functions.
- Drives costs savings with a focus on Visibility, Variability and Velocity.
- Coordinates warehousing execution for divisional strategies; develop specific warehousing requirements based on strategic plans and customer expectations; designs the appropriate warehousing solution that incorporates logistics best practices.
- Provides direction for systems improvements and changes to operational requirements.
- Development and implementation of the budget department subordinate.
- On-going optimization of the cost structure of the department of coordination of customer orders.
- Logistic service complaints.
- Manage a team of staff (participating in recruiting process through assessments candidate assessment and development, setting goals and planning work).
From a candidate we expect:
- Experience min. 8 years in a similar position in the Logistics field.
- Higher education – Post Graduation.
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, interaction with customers).
- Accuracy, conscientiousness, highly analytical, detail oriented and process driven.
- A willingness to travel and spend sufficient time on the road to understand the business and regularly interact with teammates in the region.
- Fluent in English, Tamil, Hindi languages.
- Driving license.
- Knowledge of MS Office in particular Excel.
- Abilities to plan and organize things effectively.
- Abilities to manage teams, distribute tasks, motivate and take care of employees’ development.
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry.
In exchange we offer:
- Attractive employment conditions and salary with the employment contract in a company with the established position on the market.
- Tools of the trade essential for the position.
- Training programmes.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Opportunity for development in a global company.
"Apply" above .