BellaPremier Happy HygieneCare Pvt. Ltd. is the member of TZMO Group - a leading European manufacturer and supplier of sanitary articles, cosmetics and medical devices to global market. TZMO was established in 1951 in Poland, Europe. For last 67 years we meet the most demanding needs of our valuables Customers and Partners by providing the highest quality products that are available on 6 continents and are distributed to 80 markets. Today, TZMO Group consists of 58 companies in 18 countries and employs more than 8200 people. BellaPremier Happy HygieneCare Pvt Ltd was established in the year 2002, as a join – venture by TZMO from Poland and Premier Enterprises from India. In the year 2013, BellaPremier Happy HygieneCare Pvt Ltd became wholly owned by TZMO Group. Innovation and quality have always been our core values. We provide full range of premium sanitary and hygiene products that won the trust of millions of people worldwide.
Territory Sales Manager
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Realization distribution policy BELLA & SENI on serviced area.
- Supervision and achievement of Sales plan given.
- Work in the field along with SRs at least 15-20 days monthly (retails and distributors visits)
- Servicing all retailers, medical shops, self-service counters, Surgicals, hospitals and distributors on described territory.
- Leading of work documentation.
- Distributions organize on the subject territory.
- Leading of serviced clients’ database.
- Sales conditions control in retailers and distributors, according
to Company’s rules.
- Primary and Secondary Sales within area.
- Collection execute within area.
- Constant assortment widening of bella and seni products and placing new products.
- Searching for New clients.
- Planning, organize executing and promotion activities for retail clients.
- Stock check in serviced points.
- Clients complain handling.Supervising the work of Sales Representatives and lady promoters.
- Organizing the work plan for Sales Representatives and Lady Promoters.
- Carrying on best relationship with all clients.
- Tour plan to be prepared on monthly basis.
- Weekly Sales of Report of Primary Sales and Collection needs to be provided to SSM.
- Handling of distributors client’s cards.
- Travelling Allowances charges to be provided in monthly wise for acceptance.
From a candidate we expect:
- Experience min. 8 years in a similar position in the Sales field.
- Education – Any Degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, interaction with customers).
- Accuracy, conscientiousness, highly analytical, detail oriented and process driven.
- A willingness to travel and spend sufficient time on the road to understand the business and regularly interact with teammates in the region.
- Fluent in English and Tamil languages.
- Driving license.
- Knowledge of MS Office in particular Excel.
- Abilities to plan and organize things effectively.
- Abilities to manage teams, distribute tasks, motivate and take care of employees’ development.
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry.
In exchange we offer:
- Attractive employment conditions and salary with the employment contract in a company with the established position on the market.
- Tools of the trade essential for the position.
- Training programmes.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Opportunity for development in a global company.
"Apply" above .