Trade volume between India and Poland has been growing steadily and currently stands at USD 2 billion
His Excellency Ambassador of India to Poland Mr. Ajay Bisaria has visited Plastica - company belonging to TZMO SA
On March 2nd, 2015 His Excellency Ambassador of India to Poland Mr. Ajay Bisaria paid an official visit to Plastica company which operates within Pomeranian Special Economic Zone. Mr. Jarosław Jóżefowicz, President&CEO of TZMO SA presented business activities of TZMO Group in India as well as plans for future expansion.
Bella aims to promote healthy lifestyle amongst girls and women by organizing "Bella Cup" and got a huge response from the people and it is the only badminton tournament which gathered female fans of badminton this year. Uniqueness redefined with Bella Cup which is exclusively for female badminton followers.
Ms Agnieszka Wronkowska - Sales&Marketing Director of Bella Premier has been invited by Shri Narendra Modi - Prime Minister of India to participate in launch of 'Make In India' program strengthening the investment in India.
During the symposium ‚How to Make the ‚Right’ Disposable Hygiene Product?’ which was organized by Business Co-ordination House and took place on 10th September 2014 in Delhi, BellaPremier Happy HygieneCare Pvt. Ltd. was awarded for its social responsibility.
- Forbes - TZMO on 9th place in the ranking of the 100 Largest Polish Private Companies
- Ceremonial groundbreaking for the 7th investment of TZMO Group in Germany!
- BIS grants first license on all India basis
- IVDP president Mr Kulandei Francis was in Poland
- And the winner in the "Success" category of Jan Wejchert Award is Mr. Jaroslaw Jozefowicz
- media kit